Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

1923 T -Bucket Assembly Manual

iajjpop

A few years ago I found a book on how to assemble a 1923 T-Bucket , put out by Total Performance . A good book with good pictures. Marked up in the corner $25 . I has 123 pages . Has a lot of good info.

Speedway bought out Total Performance!

Speedway has their own assembly manual.

I am looking for the Total performance manual not the Speedway Manual

Speedway had some TP manuals left, but I think they're all gone. They pop up on Ebay every now and then. I've got one and it's a great reference book. It's not for sale, however.

Yes the manuals are not on their web site, but I see new listed TP parts, Maybe they are discovering parts in a warehouse they didn't know about !

Yes the manuals are not on their web site, but I see new listed TP parts, Maybe they are discovering parts in a warehouse they didn't know about !

No they just own the rights to them and have picked and chose what they wanted to keep and ditch the rest, for example TP lay back windshield posts and use Speedway ones.

SCLMz40tab1VT0Gegbi9W36jLgH4l4fw8DmoTpJ3ulApepLb1gwXnczzFG_fTWmcwiJ1-oK7P5TVeOHT9hdqKal55MToaZeYPYV9h991-ZmSkQSCL9P9-R-CdaThrHVIR51dFaJuTXUxdHLPgKfZ-GQiMbtNvhiLI63HPpQcE4-ihFcGb5M02RoFiaqjC9jXp4OJOM2t5yBZMCDffogf_dG6Yg37OuNxndafiURXTxcSQSOBwKt1XSUerbbbYQA412W88WEqaXJPxpcx9UjbUNOPnsleBwHHPxS-hHKZEbhZa1iKdkOA0YNHPXlapUjd5HGcHuEkAaT71NTnI-AIq2m0qkGa__eDRv-mjtsfCOBf_hhXf7c4p5G_kVz99bQyGitdTBboKrZQCFNP7wlHsyLm1ZlL5pAs6-M-PocmxMsYSq4bIZz2EmJK0EnQ5ghXB1OYRp9xQQ6f9ZyzHDilFrhkEv80bGaagtpX0qrvu_x5VH5XAA14G90wc_BLOIx_2UB3W6uhSf87h2C-e9gD2L1bO0eQk5ZjnoQMnk1sTtltzm5-a49kFoG4dTVPcDchV4wfBiS4WMXEyt7vAu8fc3OCekyuknH9GRoa06070FhuZhcrLUlJYP0JdRZYqE0ALgTi_-FZuC4pJ_5C-rSnm4Y35Z5cbHNS=w687-h915-no

A few years ago one of the posters put pictures of every part of a Total bucket---was very helpful

Today looking thru info. I have on "T'' buckets . Stuff off the computer I had copied and cut out of magazine and etc. I have a 1923-1934 street rod Kits and accessories . catalog from Total Performance Inc. Year unknow. Price on cover is $ 10. A lot of good prices and good pictures of 'T' s. I wish some one would make all them parts at the prices in this catalog . OH well, so be it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back