Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

1923 T -Bucket Assembly Manual

I found the assembly manual for TP with all the drawings and specs, could build any part !
Does your TP manual show breakdown of front friction shock. Mine only shows regular shocks. Would like a copy of that page, please. Thanks, Mark

If you give me an E mail address I can send you pictures of my frame, I can't figure out how to get the pictured down in size, I just shortened the front part of my frame.
basically it uses a 5/8"x 1 1/2" fine thread bolt, welded to the inside of the frame, then a piece of rubber, and the offset bracket ( Speedway has them) and then 2 adjustable ends to attach to a bracket on the front axle, Hope this helps

If you give me an E mail address I can send you pictures of my frame, I can't figure out how to get the pictured down in size, I just shortened the front part of my frame.
basically it uses a 5/8"x 1 1/2" fine thread bolt, welded to the inside of the frame, then a piece of rubber, and the offset bracket ( Speedway has them) and then 2 adjustable ends to attach to a bracket on the front axle, Hope this helps
Been busy. Sorry for slow response. Thanks alot. Mark.

Is there a particular type of frame I should be looking for?

Most will tell you it's cheaper to buy a welded frame from one of our sponsors than to buy the steel and weld your own. The exception would be if you want something really different or wild. Check out RPM, Spirit Cars, and CCR - all of them build excellent frames engineered for T-buckets.

My Spirit frame . . . my built car
3 frame.jpgD1.jpg

Last edited:
Most will tell you it's cheaper to buy a welded frame from one of our sponsors than to buy the steel and weld your own. The exception would be if you want something really different or wild. Check out RPM, Spirit Cars, and CCR - all of them build excellent frames engineered for T-buckets.

My Spirit frame . . . my built car
View attachment 16834View attachment 16835
Thanks, I will look into all of them. I am coming up with some pretty wild ideas for the way I want this thing to look, in order to honor my dad's memory.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back