Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Sale 1923 Tbucket

hulkamania

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
We are selling this yellow Spirit 1923 Ford Model Tbucket for a customer.The car has a 468 Big block chevy with 400 turbo transmission. Some of the features of the engine are steel crank, 427 cylinder heads, comp cam, TRW dome pistons. The car has 403 miles. The car drives and runs great. Some of the features are new upholstery, passengar side door, 17 gallon tank, 5 piece gauge set, hurst shifter, grant steering wheel, cd player to name a few options. Tires have plenty of thread and everything works on the car. The price is $18,500. Give us a call at 870-425-5900, send an email to spirit@spiritcars.com or send us a private message for any questions you may have regarding this t-bucket.

13161733_10154110825941753_7801706077330012760_o.jpg

I'm sure you have noticed I am trying to sell my T Bucket. It's been there for a few months now. No offers. I have dropped the price and still no takers. Your customer is having the same problem. It seems if anyone interested in having a T Bucket would calculate the cost and effort to build one from scratch, they might be thinking of buying one already complete (as in yours or mine!).

Oh well,

Bill

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back