Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

1925 Model T Touring Rear Doors

godchaser49

Hello fellow tbucketeers, its been a while since I've been on here. I'm slowly working on the "T" that I have (working on the frame), also went and picked up a Touring body that had been sitting under a group of trees in a pasture for about the last 50 years; WHAT A FIND!!! Anyway, I am in need of the two rear doors for my 1925 Model T Touring body and was wondering if anyone may have some or can help with where I can find them. Thanks and God bless.

godchaser49
Western N.C.

Hello fellow tbucketeers, its been a while since I've been on here. I'm slowly working on the "T" that I have (working on the frame), also went and picked up a Touring body that had been sitting under a group of trees in a pasture for about the last 50 years; WHAT A FIND!!! Anyway, I am in need of the two rear doors for my 1925 Model T Touring body and was wondering if anyone may have some or can help with where I can find them. Thanks and God bless.

godchaser49
Western N.C.

Try Snyder's

snyder's antique parts

godchaser49
Western N.C.
Try Howell's SheetMetal they specialize in 1909-1940 ford T's
1-800-375-6663 leave a message, they don't answer the phones sometimes.
They will get back with you. Hope this helps!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back