Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

1st ride around town

Hopefully in April we can schedule a day to meet half way between Claremore and Yukon for lunch!

I've got a week of vacation scheduled starting 3/9.

In my mind, only 2 color options: tan or black. Tan would be cooler in summer, but . . . black sure looks nice with red and chrome.:rolleyes::confused:

Dead on Spanky! Black is just so dang hot. But honestly, the color of tan I'm looking for probably won't be much better.

Reds pretty universal , red to match the car , bright red and dark red pleats , tan/ beige, black , white , medium grey ......
AFA black , if you keep your butt in the seat , it doesn't get too warm , leaving it , even for a few minutes , it gets HOT !
We put an old beach towel on the seat in the summer ..

All good colors, though I'm not a fan of red on red. I have seen some gray I liked.

I'm not a fan of black either AB. I'm leaning towards a darker tan. Something between brown & tan. Something rich & sexy looking. Haven't found the color yet, but I'll know it when I do. May end up having to go with something in the Ultraleather line? I've got some splotches ordered.
View attachment 16156
I'm not a fan of black either AB. I'm leaning towards a darker tan. Something between brown & tan. Something rich & sexy looking. Haven't found the color yet, but I'll know it when I do. May end up having to go with something in the Ultraleather line? I've got some splotches ordered.
I'm a fan of the tan option, always have been .

Attachments

• y0121a.jpg
    y0121a.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 32
Looking good ,I like red buckets ,you will get a lot of attention .pick your interior, and live with it. I like it.

Thanks AusBucket! What color do you visualize the interior?

Yeah. Waiting for the PC police to go after them next.

Thanks Josh. I have a new project in mind and have been looking your 27 over.

Thanks for the compliments guy's & gal! Much appreciated! It is nice to have it running. Thanks to Rick for giving me the swift kick when I needed it. And yes Spanky, BIG AZZ grin! Notice the rear tires? They've been scuffed nicely.:roflmao: Another 3 - 5lbs of air out should give me a full contact patch.:thumbsup:

And those headlights ""SUCK"" on low beam!!! :( And ain't great on high. :thumbsdown:

If you have any questions please feel to reach to me and I will answer all questions you have. Also I can send you estimates that break it down all the way down. We can customize the kit to fit your needs.

Sorry , mother and grandmother were English teachers , you DID NOT make mistakes in our house ......

No worries. Boy, they would have a field day with me then.:( My grammar has gotten down right pitiful. :thumbsdown: I'm not near as illiterate as I sound.:roflmao:

No worries. Boy, they would have a field day with me then.:( My grammar has gotten down right pitiful. :thumbsdown: I'm not near as illiterate as I sound.:roflmao:

If appearances had any thing to do with it, we would all be dumb asses.Can't judge a book by its cover or peoples looks.

But you can certainly tell a purty ride when you see it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back