Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

2011 Buckethead Bash

Most of the KC bunch will be down Tuesday afternoon. Possibly others later in the week. We're all at the Ramada. I know Bill and Pam and Dennis and Rosemary are rollin' in about the same time. Several of the St. Louie bunch are comin', as well as the Springfield posse... Al and Shirley, John and Tammy, and Dennis and Colleen. 'Course, you get Danny and Maggie, Dave and Donna, and Rick and Linda to the party, we got it goin' on!!

Tex-T and Freda Froyen are coming from Ft Worth and Mimi and I are coming from Blanchard, La on Sunday. Chief-T

I have been there for the past 2 years without a car and have enjoyed every minute But this year I will be there Sunday with my car. I can't wait

Attachments

• Photo-0015.jpg
    Photo-0015.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 63
I won't make it this year, can't get away from work. Sure will miss going as I had a blast last year. Don't forget the pictures.

Here are some pictures of Mark cooking his famous chickens for the Tuesday Night Spirit "Friends and Family dinner". The chickens are looking good and smelling good too.

Attachments

• chickens.jpg
    chickens.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Mark Cooking.jpg
    Mark Cooking.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Marks cooker.jpg
    Marks cooker.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 53
  • marks cooker1.jpg
    marks cooker1.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 44
Check out the load of pics and videos.

Well look who's back. And with the audacity to post a link to your own Web site on my forum, no less.

From the Forum Rules, plain to see and easy to read and comprehend (for most people) -

Links to offensive or competitive sites will be removed at the sole discretion of the T-Bucket Forums staff members.

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, when are you ever going to learn? How many times have you been caught out, since the first time I banned your account?

I find it amazing so many members of this site AND the H.A.M.B. sorted out who you are.

Bob, here is a simple explanation -

You have been banned from this site. Multiple times. You are not welcome on this site. Nor will you ever again be welcome on this site. Do not register another account on this site. You will not appreciate the legal consequences that will result.

Well, I must say Welcome GGG, that's quite an intro.

Well, I must say Welcome GGG, that's quite an intro.
Todd, I want you, Bruce and Jim to understand the next time you see anyone pull a circus stunt like this one, I want you to move the post to the appropriate area and ban the user, on the spot. No questions asked. Just pull the trigger. I trust all three of you to exercise good judgement, so you have my permission to swing the ban hammer any time you feel it is necessary. Err on the side of caution. The forum rules are clearly posted and if someone is foolish enough to start posting without checking them, too damn bad about 'em.

Josh, I sincerely apologize for the interruption to your thread. Please, carry on.

Todd, I want you, Bruce and Jim to understand the next time you see anyone pull a circus stunt like this one, I want you to move the post to the appropriate area and ban the user, on the spot. No questions asked. Just pull the trigger. I trust all three of you to exercise good judgement, so you have my permission to swing the ban hammer any time you feel it is necessary. Err on the side of caution. The forum rules are clearly posted and if someone is foolish enough to start posting without checking them, too damn bad about 'em.

Josh, I sincerely apologize for the interruption to your thread. Please, carry on.

I guess I missed something. Spirit did not have time to take pics at the Bash this year. Some great pictures were taken by the people who were at the Bash and posting them seems to me like it promotes the hobby. Mike hopefully you can make it to the Buckethead Bash some year and if you do bring your camera cuz I'm sure that the people who hang on this forum would enjoy seeing the buckets.

I hope I'm not stepping out of line here to explain this and if I am, I apologize in advance. EDIT / REMOVE as you see fit please, Admin.

The pictures were not an issue. Promoting the hobby is not an issue. Linking to other websites can sometimes be an issue - but that really depends on several factors, and we can almost say that is not too much of the issue here - with the slight exception being a link to another site that is being used to promote YET ANOTHER website, etc. If you don't understand this right off the bat, then no amount of explaining would clear it up. So we'll move on. It's not worth attempting to discuss.

The issue here is that A Particular Individual (henceforth referred to as API) that has registered multiple times here and been banned multiple times here, has continued to register new names here and post new messages here.

API was banned the first time.
API registered another name and was banned a SECOND time.
API registered yet another name and was banned a THIRD time.
I think this was the FOURTH time API registered a new name and was banned.

Nothing to do with promoting the hobby - EVERYTHING to so with promoting peace and harmony here.

I hope this helps your understanding.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back