Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

23 Body

mixmasterjim

Am Looking for a 23 Body that is at least 24" longer , mostly in the cowel and 12" wider and a 60"bed . Are there any companys out there that offer longer and wider bodys ????????????
Jim

Welcome :hi: Talk to AZCOWBO he has or had a mold for a big T body.

Welcome to the forum . A 24 inch longer body doesn't seem like that much when you think about it but some have 6 inch longer and gives alot more leg room.

Am Looking for a 23 Body that is at least 24" longer , mostly in the cowel and 12" wider and a 60"bed . Are there any companys out there that offer longer and wider bodys ????????????
Jim

What ya gonna be doing with it? :hi:

There is a company called Mountain Home Hot rods or street rods. They build a very long body. I cannot find their info right now. Also call the Ramada Inn in Mountain Home and ask to talk to Danny. Danny has one of their bodies, he can get you in contact with the company.

There is a company called Mountain Home Hot rods or street rods. They build a very long body. I cannot find their info right now. Also call the Ramada Inn in Mountain Home and ask to talk to Danny. Danny has one of their bodies, he can get you in contact with the company.

Here you go Ron mtn home link
Didn't somebody have one on here that had lke 18 inches behind the front seat ? I remember seeing pics.

Yep that is it. Danny had one of those bodies and it was very nice as far as quality and workmanship went. He drove it around for about a year with no doors and got the nickname "no doors Danny". It is bright red and was very slick it did not need any paint.

Someone else got a picture of that car? It was at the Bash both times we were there.

Welcome :beeer: Talk to AZCOWBO he has or had a mold for a big T body.

Still have the "Monster-T" molds stretched 18", widened 12" deepened 8", channeled 7", separate floor/tunnel mold, bed mold 3' x 4' x 2'. Still think it is a money-make, just to have time to deal with it at the moment. Of course, I have said that for the past several years. With the new format, I can't seem to get anything downloaded, and it it does, it is so small, you can't see it in detail.

Send me a private email, and I can forward photos of mold and original completed bucket.

Still have the "Monster-T" molds stretched 18", widened 12" deepened 8", channeled 7", separate floor/tunnel mold, bed mold 3' x 4' x 2'. Still think it is a money-make, just to have time to deal with it at the moment. Of course, I have said that for the past several years. With the new format, I can't seem to get anything downloaded, and it it does, it is so small, you can't see it in detail.

Send me a private email, and I can forward photos of mold and original completed bucket.

Boy I'd like to see a picture of that. If you are having trouble posting you can send them to me and I will post them. If interested me pm me with ur email.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back