Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

'23 Front End

ronhallam

[attachment=4920:IMG00006-20101002-1707.jpg]Hi, this is a '23 front end that I have. It has steering linkage, single original radius bar. Might need to replace spring. Can I use this on a new frame? Ford spindles and brakes.

[attachment=4920:IMG00006-20101002-1707.jpg]Hi, this is a '23 front end that I have. It has steering linkage, single original radius bar. Might need to replace spring. Can I use this on a new frame? Ford spindles and brakes.
Is this a t frame? The drag LINK (get the visual pun?) looks a little flimsy. I wouldn't trust it with a v-8 but a 4 cyl would look to be o.k. Do you have a shot of the whole frame?

Yes I would use it with a new frame but ofcourse you will have to set up a new steering system as from what your one photo does show, the cross steering box wouldn't work correctly. I'm sure there is more knowledgeable people on here that would give you excellent advice.

That front end will work very well on your new frame. I too would be interested in seeing mor pictures of this frame. And yes it is a T frame.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back