Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Trade '23 T Bucket Trade for Mustang

askiles

I am looking to trade my newly built 1923 Ford Model T Bucket custom hot rod. It is fully titled as a 1923 Ford Coupe, not a special construction vehicle. The title is clean, it is registered, and full street legal. This was built from the ground up on a tube chassis, with a fiberglass body. All work was done by me, so there is a lot of custom work. Here are some of the main features:

-351 Cleveland 2V engine w/ 4-Barrel carburetor, Edelbrock intake manifold, Pertronix Ignitor 2 ignition, new 1 wire alternator, & custom Lake style open headers
-Rebuilt AOD transmission with shift kit & Hughes stall converter.
-8.8" rear end with limited slip differential and 4:10 gears w/ 4-link suspension
-4 wheels disc brakes
-2-Row aluminum radiator w/ electric fan on thermo switch
-17" Mustang Bullet wheels w/ 265-45-17 tires
-Aluminum bomber seats w/ black vinyl cushions (very comfortable)
-Compact Odyssey battery
-Custom matte metallic blue lacquer paint job on frame and body (has matte clear over everything)
-Custom fiberglass body, wood/fiberglass floor, 1/4" steel firewall, custom fiberglass transmission tunnel w/ steel reinforcing "skeleton"

There are many, many custom built pieces for this vehicle, and it performs and looks amazing. The car is super reliable. It starts every time immediately. It is fun to drive, and gets looks from every one! This took me about 2 years to build from the ground up, and I have been enjoying driving it around town when I can. I am willing to listen to different trade offers (even will sell outright). I would like something classic, something I can cruise around in with the wife on the weekends. A 60's era Mustang would be my first choice. Please email or text me and we can talk. Thanks!!

-Andy
602-370-0069 Text or Call Me

image1.JPG

image3.JPG

Interior Top 1.jpg

Engine Front.jpg

Engine Side Driver.jpg

Rear View.jpg

Interested in a '50 Ford coupe project? Has a running flathead, power disk front brakes, shaved door handles and almost rust free body. Lots of new parts just got '65 Riviera so I don't need to finish this one! John 405 740-9139 Oklahoma.

Last edited:
It has a lot of Tom's (at NEHR) part's on it. I've been in one of their cars since I live nearby and at 60 MPH you can take your hands off the steering wheel.

It has a lot of Tom's (at NEHR) part's on it. I've been in one of their cars since I live nearby and at 60 MPH you can take your hands off the steering wheel.
I don't know what they would be. I built that frame and all the chassis parts, for Andy. Looks like the windsheild post may have come from nehr.

Ron , it's kinda like standing in someones home at a housewarming party & listening to the home owners brag about what "they" built , when all they did was write a check..Used to piss me off , but I'd laugh all the way to the bank !!
dave

I hope that isn't considered unusual!
Should be an absolute requirement!!! :D

Thats a nice T being traded off. I've always loved a minimalist build on these cars.
Nice job on the chassis Ron.
Is it possible there are some build pics kicking around I wonder?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back