Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

26 coupe build

I thought you might like to see a rather unusual build. 26 coupe, speedway frame, 4 banger mustang rear axle (456 gears) Suzuki Samurai five speed transmission, Geo Metro engine.frame.jpg

One of the most well thought out (?) projects I have seen in a while. Give us a profile shot. Push it outside. Is it close to being driven?
Hot damn! I like it.
John

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice... I finished my 26 coupe a couple of years back. Well mostly finished, finished if you think flat black is a paint color. Ford 8.8 rear, 2300, ford c-3, full fendered, un-cut top.

But then I went and built a teardrop trailer... The car did OK pulling the trailer. That is as long as it mostly flat, but did it hate the hills. So this winter its getting a 4.3/4l60e swap.

Can you post more photos?
I like how your car sits.

T steering wheel, lever on left is turn signals lever on right is headlights, Ac & heat controls hidden under dash, GPS provides MPH (not shown sits on custom mount behind steering wheel) old SW fuel gauge and key is only things on dash. hope to wrap the wheel in leather soon.
teo dash.jpg

I also need HP, 37 Plymouth 392 Hemi power everything EFI, AC, PW, PDL, 18's & 20's Folcal sound system, Cruse control, leather, you have the idea!
37 hemi.jpg

old T is in for a good clean and polish. Hit some shows and Cruze nights this summer had a good time!:)

great job on the 27 love the cars especially the 37 but careful some people get grumpy due to its not a t bucket pictured.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back