Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

26 inch Front Leaf Spring Chrome where to buy?

User Error

Anyone know anywhere I can pick up a 26 inch Chrome Front Leaf for a better price than $230.00 including shipping? It's a reverse leaf with the eylets that turn up. Mine needs to be painted or power coated and put on a bucket with a less shiney style. So I'll be selling it when I get a new one...

Also looking for Chrome Steering rod, and Chrome Tie rod... mine are in similar shape to the leaf spring...

If you have the parts, it may be better to take them in and have them done. I'm sure the quality will be better than any of the aftermarket crap. Might want to Try these places in your area for some quotes. Just a thought

Metalplate Galvanizing, L.P
7123 Moncrief Rd W, Jacksonville, FL 32219
(904) 768-6330 www.metalplate.com

Duval Plating & Supply Co
2161 Commonwealth Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32209
(904) 356-3211

Bear Metal Plating
4845 Rosselle St, Jacksonville, FL 32254
(904) 619-8523

If you have the parts, it may be better to take them in and have them done. I'm sure the quality will be better than any of the aftermarket crap. Might want to Try these places in your area for some quotes. Just a thought

Metalplate Galvanizing, L.P
7123 Moncrief Rd W, Jacksonville, FL 32219
(904) 768-6330 www.metalplate.com

Duval Plating & Supply Co
2161 Commonwealth Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32209
(904) 356-3211

Bear Metal Plating
4845 Rosselle St, Jacksonville, FL 32254
(904) 619-8523

NO clue how you knew where I am but yeah not a bad idea... Wasn't even aware we had chrome shops here in town... and i've been playing with chrome from out of town for a long time...

I got mine at Speedway, you can get reversed eye or standard eye . The chrome is really great on mine,looks good , works well.

Tip from "THE BAT";Chrome tierod and steering rod,if your rods are nice strait and smooth[or sand them smooth] it look just exactly like chrome if you put 2in. chrome tape on them with seam down,cost you only about $6 to do one=lot less then buying new. Been on my rod that way for 3years and still looks great and no one can tell it an't real chromed.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back