Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

4 seater body

Sample

Hello could anyone point me in a direction to find someone who makes a body that will seat 4? Or is that a DIY type thing?

Thanks,
Chris

Hello could anyone point me in a direction to find someone who makes a body that will seat 4? Or is that a DIY type thing?

Thanks,
Chris

I made my own out of 2 bodies. it's not that hard.
DSCN5570.jpg

And when I load up the family and pack the trunk it does become a Tour-ing....LOL I love taking the family out for a trip making new memories.....Even in the 27degree weather it puts a smile on the face. Next step is to chanel the back so it sits lower and make a top.

Here is a couple pics of a tub or touring car like azcowbo mentioned. You can buy the bodies in fiberglass but I couldn't find the links I used to have. They are not cheap like the regular t-bucket body (IIRC like $7400)

23T-Tub.jpg

T-Touring01.jpg

Here is some stretched cars I have seen over the years.

1258865661_3a24b92906_o.jpg

DSCN0185.jpg

eddiemon-cal09t-bucketlimo.jpg

I REALLY like the way these two cars look. I am shooting for one of those bodies. Guess I will look for a couple of bodies to graft together. I have also heard of a guy near here, in Prescott, that builds 4 seat bodies.

Thanks for the info!

I screwed up the pics, but I was referring to the black with flames and the Porter car.

Call Wintec Fabrication 203/294-1339. We can help! We are completing a new package and have a body as well as a complete kit available.
-Jim

Thanks,
Chris

There used to be a company called "PolyForm" they made a "touring" type body at one time. I'm not sure if they are still around or not. You might try to google them ... "BH"

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back