Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A cure for "you shoulda put a Ford in it..."

Mark23T

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I was sooooo tired of hearing every know it all who walked by dissing my Chevy that I took action. I've had these breathers in for about a month and haven't heard the Ford battle cry once! LOL

breather.jpg

Who gives a shite what anyone else thinks? It only matters to you. So the next person that disses your car, tell them you didn't build it for them!!! If they come up with something smart a--, tell them to give you the money to change it to the way they want it!! Bet they walk off mumbling!!

I was sooooo tired of hearing every know it all who walked by dissing my Chevy that I took action. I've had these breathers in for about a month and haven't heard the Ford battle cry once! LOL

Not only are the Ford fanatics annoying, they're not very observant. ie. can't tell a SB Chevy from a Ford by looking. Tsk-tsk-tsk . . . :rolleyes:

(I still say, if it makes horsepower and you like it, then it's cool - regardless of who cast the engine block!)

My response to "why did you do that, I woulda done this" is, I built it for my likes, not for yours. Usually stops conversation.

Chebby in the T.

top for engine.JPG
Ford in the Topo

351 (2) (2015_11_13 11_07_31 UTC).JPG

Attachments

• vac lines for EFI.JPG
    vac lines for EFI.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 15
You build yours, I’ll build mine! Questions? It’s hot rodding, not factory appreciation loyalty. Now, if we’re talking about a restoration muscle car or classic, I am pretty brand loyal, but that’s a different topic. Some resto mods are awesome, but I would not be honest if I said that it doesn’t bother me a little to see a pristine old skool classic with a modern drivetrain. But it’s not my car.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back