Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Any info on this Speedway T-Bucket?

Mirage

Apologies if this is in the wrong spot, but....

I love this Light Blue Speedway T-Bucket build. Does anyone have anymore information on it? I like the wheels and found them on Speedway's page, but unsure of tire size/brand or anything else, other than the SBC sittin in it? I'd really like to build one like this, but not through Speedway, LOL! Most likely through RPM.

EDIT: Forum won't let me post pics, until I have 10 posts. I'll try to get my posts up, then post the pics of the car I'm talking about...

There we go, I got my 10 posts finally, LOL!

Afco%20T%201.jpg

6fbd025a839edc085f7ebb0b9a305b40.jpg

That's a cool ride. Looks like an unchanneled standard body with door (pass. side) and shorty (14") pickup bed. Also, Ford 9" rear with coil-overs and radius rods front and rear. I think that's a 10" or 12" windshield. Typical disc front/drum rear brakes. Rear tires look like big 31" x 18" Mickeys on 15" rims.

Last edited:
Thanks Spanky! I was curious about the rear tire size mostly. I did noticed it was unchanneled, which I actually like more than the channeled body. Now, I gotta see if RPM can get me into something like that!

That’s funny! I didn’t notice they were different. Had a friend that had different hubcaps because his wife didn’t like the ones he did.

I sure like the style of Spanky's bucket a lot, I'm going that direction with mine. He's gonna sue me for plagiarism if mine turns out looking like his, I'll have to paint "Inspired by Spanky" on the cowl. I hope I get to meet you someday Spank.;)

Spanky - Rear tires look like big 31" x 18" Mickeys on 15" rims.

I am not sure .. I don't recognize that tire pastern.
I would be interested in those ..Do you have a link ?

When I saw the first picture of the car I said to myself, that looks like the one Mike Ermil had in storage before he died. CRS and may be just dreaming since I never got to say goodbye to him. His son may know.????

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back