Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Anyone see this...not good

I'm not going to off on one of my political rants here but if this can happen in a state like "Don't mess with" Texas, we better all be prepared.

Damn Libtards and their goody two-shoes.

I'm not going to off on one of my political rants here but if this can happen in a state like "Don't mess with" Texas, we better all be prepared.

It'd be wise for you to read Ben's post on "Kit Car Rego Recinded" rather than doing some name calling. IMHO

Jim

I will refrain from making or agreeing with any political view, again, lol...but the government clearly doesn't want us making or modifying cars, etc, or driving old stuff. There is an active agenda to remove them or make them unaffordable to operate legally. The fuel, oil, cash for clunkers, etc are all to eliminate or minimize older vehicles. I've even heard that older non abs cars are difficult to insure... I disconnect the abs after it almost caused a crash... they are developing cars that self drive so learning to do it is almost obsolete... try to buy a saw that doesn't require three hands to operate...same theory.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back