Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Are all T-Buckets Original or Custom

LensBucket

I like entering my T-Bucket in car shows and cruise-ins but enjoy driving to and from much better. At car shows, we are often asked what class our cars are in, original or custom. Now I know these cars were never massed produced and are basically built to the likings of the builder. My thought was that all T-Buckets are original since the original was sort of custom made with a frame, body and big motor.

For those of you that do show your Buckets, what class do you go in if asked?

I like entering my T-Bucket in car shows and cruise-ins but enjoy driving to and from much better. At car shows, we are often asked what class our cars are in, original or custom. Now I know these cars were never massed produced and are basically built to the likings of the builder. My thought was that all T-Buckets are original since the original was sort of custom made with a frame, body and big motor. For those of you that do show your Buckets, what class do you go in if asked?

If you T is not as it left the factory in the 20's then it is a custom. It is as simple as that.

Jim

I like entering my T-Bucket in car shows and cruise-ins but enjoy driving to and from much better. At car shows, we are often asked what class our cars are in, original or custom. Now I know these cars were never massed produced and are basically built to the likings of the builder. My thought was that all T-Buckets are original since the original was sort of custom made with a frame, body and big motor.

For those of you that do show your Buckets, what class do you go in if asked?

Most of the shows around here (DFW) have classes either for Roadsters or T-buckets.

Mine goes in as either a street rod or pre 1950, that is what most classes are here in eastern PA

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back