Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Back again after a break

stilltrying

Hi, been building a bucket for a lot of years now, time just seems to fly past and before you know it years have gone by and nothings got done.
Restarted interest in the T and have done a few bits this year.
I'm located in the UK.
My T has a chassis fabricated by a guy over here who has constructed a good few over the years, my one has torsion bar front suspension with a drop tube axle a Jag IRS rear set up on coil overs and a 15t body that has been stretched 6".
I have installed a 383 chrysler engine and 727 auto box. I'm trying to keep everything simple and uncluttered, so an electric water pump, megajolt ignition system to do away with the distributor and the alternator relocated to the back and is driven off the propshaft. I have also intalled a remote oil filter at the rear as well. Hi-rise tunnel ram with twin holleys and K&N stack air filters finish off the engine other than exhausts, which I am having a bit of a mare over at the moment. See post under engines etc.
Anyway hopefully I keep up some sort of momentum and finally get this thing on the road but only time will tell.

Pics please. I may recognise it.

Thanks for the welcome back everyone.
Gerry you do know it, it's just taken me awhile to get back to doing stuff to it.
I'll get some photo's at the weekend if I can, the garage is very small so a little difficult.

Also need ten to reply to certain posts as well be all accounts. Can't be far off now so will post some photo's as and when I can.

Also need ten to reply to certain posts as well be all accounts. Can't be far off now so will post some photo's as and when I can.
So what do you think about the price of eggs today?

Also bacon?

Reply to each question separately ..... bingo bango, you have ten posts !!!!!! :roflmao:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back