Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Back to the 50's with M S R A

iajjpop

CAR Show June 18-20 [Minnesota Street Rod Association], in St. Paul,Mn. I have never been to it.I was woundering how many ''T''s show up???? Last year they had 11,510, Rods, Customs,& classics, registered & displayed.{ Big Show]

This is a great show. There is usually lots of T's there. I live about 60 south of the Twin Cities. Usually spend friday afternoon watchin the rods go up I35. Sunday is the swap meet, a big one. Always find something I don't need there. I would recomend going if you're in the area.

Ron

CAR Show June 18-20 [Minnesota Street Rod Association], in St. Paul,Mn. I have never been to it.I was woundering how many ''T''s show up???? Last year they had 11,510, Rods, Customs,& classics, registered & displayed.{ Big Show]

Holy cow that is a lot of cars.

The accual number in attendence was just under 9,000. last year I believe. It's a common practice to register a car for the goodie bag and a big cut on a 3 day pass.

2 weeks is the Goodguys meet in Des Moines, also an outstanding show with half as many cars.

Ron

Was planning on going but have a wedding only an hour away from there.

Friday A.M. we got ready to go to St. Paul to the back to the 50's show, got up there got a motel and went to show Sat.WOW is that a show,we sat and watched them drive in,then went in and walked and walked, I would hate to guess how many we looked at.WE didn't come close to seeing all of them. We didn't take the ''T'', [bad forecast] .WE drove thru hard rain & strong wind going up.Got up Sunday & drove home.I loved it..Might have to do that again...

Friday A.M. we got ready to go to St. Paul to the back to the 50's show, got up there got a motel and went to show Sat.WOW is that a show,we sat and watched them drive in,then went in and walked and walked, I would hate to guess how many we looked at.WE didn't come close to seeing all of them. We didn't take the ''T'', [bad forecast] .WE drove thru hard rain & strong wind going up.Got up Sunday & drove home.I loved it..Might have to do that again...

pics?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back