Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Best Master Cylinder?

Screaming Metal

Here's another one.....on the master cylinder....early mustang, dsc front/ drum rears, will it work? I have one sitting in a box....figured.....'hey, if it'll work, why not use it....already got it....I grabbed the small GM one in the back room....tore it down and the bore and piston have become one....

I have a disc/drum combo and am using a set up from Speedway. It is part number 916-31926. I have found it easy to install and it preforms very well.

Jim

I have a disc/drum combo and am using a set up from Speedway. It is part number 916-31926. I have found it easy to install and it preforms very well.

Jim

Thanks EJ for the thumbs up on the part #, will look it up!

I used that same one in my last car. It works very nice for being a universal type part.

91631926_R.jpg

Hey Guys, thanks for all the help your giving me....great place....I'd been searching on the HAMB board and then here....sometimes you get alot of different answers to the same question! Ha! And of course, 99% is correct....now that1% will really mess with ya if ya don't know what your doing.

I can build blowers and engines and drivetrain all day long with my eyes closed....but when it comes to me flying down tha asphalt at 75 mph, hitting bumps, steering and stopping....at my age, that skins really painful while its growin' back! :eek:uch:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back