Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

"Black Dahlia"

Really good to hear you're moving forward and have a plan . . . :thumbsup:

Thanks, I'm doing the best I can to finish this gal and words of encouragement are gold. AUTORAMA Houston 2019.....here I come! Or......I hope.

I've been watching your progress and it looks great! Keep on "git 'er done!"

PS..... That's a sweet shade of blue.;)

Anticipating the arrival of my engine and transmission over the holidays, I ordered a few parts. The transmission mount and a drive shaft loop from Speedway Motors and the engine mounts for the block from CCR. The Speedway parts arrived Thursday and the CCR parts will be here next week. I didn't have a drive shaft loop on my previous T Bucket and I had the u-joint fail a few blocks away from home on my last T. Luckily, it failed at the rear end.:eek: So, remembering that and keeping this build a better version of my first build, I thought a loop was a good idea.

My friends are on standby to help me install the engine and transmission upon arrival. I hopefully won't keep them waiting long.

Thanks, I'm doing the best I can to finish this gal and words of encouragement are gold. AUTORAMA Houston 2019.....here I come! Or......I hope.

I've been watching your progress and it looks great! Keep on "git 'er done!"

PS..... That's a sweet shade of blue.;)

Been a long time since I left Houston for the Islands . . .

Last Autorama I got to go to was 2000 . . . That's me making that blown alcohol flat look so sexy . . . :cool:

MVC-455X.JPG

All I can say is, WOW!:thumbsup:

Almost 20 years younger and a lot skinnier back then . . . . I do miss the car shows

I really had to scour my hard drives to find the old pics that came from.

Hopefully, we can keep Fred inspired so he can have his T in the next one

I was there that year. Guess I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.:(

Scored the hardware for the trans mount and motor mounts.

Talked to Fred this afternoon on the phone. Fred had a stroke right after the first of the year. He is at home recovering and is doing just OK. They don't know exactly what caused it and they are still running tests. Please keep Fred in your prayers..:(

Fred... I think I hear your bucket calling. It's telling you to get up on your two hind legs and finish it. I know Miss Dahlia! Take care of yourself as we all will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

George

Get well Fred, your car needs you !

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back