Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Blown 23t

tmaxxman21

Total/speedway/spirit 23t. Built it in 3 months. I was 20 years old.
Total body, frame, chrome front end.
Gm performance 350
B&m th350
9" rear end
Atomic orange
Big ALS 6-71 blower
Billit specialties wheels 15x4 front, 17x10 rear
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks guys. Put on 6k miles in 2 years. It's tough with this New Hampshire weather haha. Oh and the 8-10 mpg

Thats a great looking t, 10 m.p.g wow thats great my stroked 429 gets 4.5 m.p.g im allways at the gas station

Tmaxx, didn't mean to be a copy cat, but I do have to say you have a sharp looking rod. Do you have a posi rear end? If so, do you have any problems with it fish tailing when you bust into it? Mine is similar to yours - 350, Weiand 671, dual carbs, THM350, 2750 RPM Converter, 4.11 Rear Posi, putting out about 480 HP with 18" Mickey Thompsons on the rear. It is dyno tested at 400 ft/lbs at the rear. I can rip the rubber off of the tires at almost any speed, but when I step on it from a dead stop and those Mickey's start spinning, it is literally uncontrollable. Once I exceed the converter RPM's at about 3,000 or so, the T violently whips to the left. I know the car is light and the wheel span is short, but Man, Oh, Man. Any suggestions other than not bust into it?

Great looking T. I'm thinking about putting a Supercharger on mine also. I need to get some opinions as I'm (admittedly) not the best mechanic in the world, but I love the look and speed.

Beautiful, totally beautiful! Love the color and look of your sweet little car! Welcome to the forum I think you will find many friendly folks here!

Thats a great looking t, 10 m.p.g wow thats great my stroked 429 gets 4.5 m.p.g im allways at the gas station

In other words, you car can pass everything on the road except a gas station. LOL

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back