Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Bowtie T's build

View attachment 14493 So I decided to spray the inside with truck bed liner. I think it came out nice. Has any one else done this?

That's how I did my first T Bucket. Like Spanky, I brushed it in. If my current build had not had a door, I would have done it again. Looked good and was trouble free.

Ok it's been a while. Had to get through a wedding for my youngest daughter. I sure am glad I had my car almost done as my wallet took a BIG hit!
Will get some pictures posted shortly.

That is very sweet looking, great work!

very nice.:D

VERY nice piece of work!

Jim

Love it.. I want to do something similar with my intake ..haven't got the plan nailed down just yet but I do know I don;t want any exposed fasteners.
I have the tunnel ram but I want it to look similar to the one from the original movie Mad Max .. it will be bigger, longer and a bit different but I like the lines.

build looks very nice keep up the good work it makes a person feel good when they make most of the parts themselves instead of buying .:)

Love it.. I want to do something similar with my intake ..haven't got the plan nailed down just yet but I do know I don;t want any exposed fasteners.
I have the tunnel ram but I want it to look similar to the one from the original movie Mad Max .. it will be bigger, longer and a bit different but I like the lines.
Thanks Intrepid, I liked the fiberglass one that speedway sells, but i'm not about buy something I can build myself (within reason). Plus I had to change it up some. I'll try to post
a picture of the bottom side so you can see the fasteners.

166a.jpg Waterjetted the grill screen frame from 16 ga. s/s and the V8 emblem from 11 ga. s/s Used 1/2" s/s expanded metal for the screen.
I welded 1/4-20 studs on the back side of the frame and emblem so no exposed nuts or bolts. Only down side is if I have to take the screen off, I would have to pull the radiator out first.

View attachment 14656 Waterjetted the grill screen frame from 16 ga. s/s and the V8 emblem from 11 ga. s/s Used 1/2" s/s expanded metal for the screen.
I welded 1/4-20 studs on the back side of the frame and emblem so no exposed nuts or bolts. Only down side is if I have to take the screen off, I would have to pull the radiator out first.
VERY, nice!!!

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back