Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Brake pads

waycooljr

Good morning and happy mothers day. Looking for a little help? I have a topnotch frame and what I believe to be a total body. So it is hard for me to put a year on the build. I have what I believe to be is wildwood hub and caliper. The car front brakes having been squeky when the front pads get hot. about 5 minutes in to a cruise. so I am trying to locate pads. I cant find numbers on anything. rotor,hub,caliper. did find a number on the pad 28668. it about 2 inch wide. about 1 inch 7/8 long. if measure to top of pin would be about 2 and 3/8 inch long. dual piston. one cotter pin thru the top with a spring on cotter pin between the pads. looked at wildwood samples on there page. couldn't find a match. close but no exact match. the one on there site also had bat wings. that I don't have. thanks in advance john

I get my pads like that from Summit Racing. If you still have a problem with the squeaky brakes let me know.
I got a simple fit at about $1. I got the fix from Total years ago.

Gary

Gary do you have a part number? Would like to look it up. As well as know your secret to fix the annoying high pitched squeak. Lee real close. would be about 5/16 of a inch to high. Pin to bottom. And old round fart for a fixed caliper the front wheels both spin with very little resistance...

Thanks everyone. Spoke with wilwood and they got the pads. Looks nothing like my pad. Guess technology changes everyday. they are part number 150-9764-k. pad plate 68xx.. Even though my number 28668 didn't help.. weird that pad plate is 68 and 68 is on my pad....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back