Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Buckit List

David F

Hi all, I've just found the forums, really appears to be a spectacular place to find and share info and knowledge on building a true American hot rod. This will be my 2nd T bucket, I built the 1st 30 yrs. ago @ Los Alamos, New Mexico, the thing is, my (now ex) wife decided we'd be better off building a family than a '23 T/sbc and of course she was right. Thus the name for this post. I did finish the car, got the family thing going, now, (with 30 more yrs. under my belt) someone asked if I could drive anything I wanted what would it be, I said "I'm going to build it." My dream car of course, a '27 Track T/300 Ford IL6/manual trans. I promise to use this place in excess. Just starting to look around for a donor car, looks like the best bet is going to be an F150 pickup, should give me the whole driveline, and I can use it while I build. Gotta find some events and Bucketeers on the Florida Treasure Coast. Look forward to meeting, working with you guys. Happy motoring!

Welcome from Oviedo, Florida.

Jim

Welcome to the site. We are having a T Bucket event in Pigeon Forge Tn July 25th to the 27th. We would love to have come join us, even if you don't have a T yet.
ntbaregional1_zps3e3e1437.jpg

Welcome from Pa. Putting a ford in your ford sounds good to me David. Mine will be powered by ford 351.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back