Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Can't upload pic to gallery

What is the error that your getting? Knowing that would help...
An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#107145] The image upload failed, please contact a system administrator

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#107145] The image upload failed, please contact a system administrator
There must be a max on pic size,I made the pic smaller and they uploaded just fine

There must be a max on pic size,I made the pic smaller and they uploaded just fine

There is a size limit but I dont remember what it is... If you need to resize, you can either resize it in MS Paint or there are some online resizers that some people use, I just dont know what sites they use...

There is a size limit but I dont remember what it is... If you need to resize, you can either resize it in MS Paint or there are some online resizers that some people use, I just dont know what sites they use...

I bulk load all my pics into Photobucket, then put them back into my computer. Using them to resize the pics is much faster than doing them by hand on MS paint.

I bulk load all my pics into Photobucket, then put them back into my computer. Using them to resize the pics is much faster than doing them by hand on MS paint.

Ive had some troubles at times uploading to photobucket because of size... maybe my camera is old and outdated taking large chunky photos

Taking large photos is best. Resolution will degrade if you ever try to enlarge a small image.

A very slick image editing program for Windoze users is IrfanView. It's a free download and works great.

Resize your images to 640 pixels X 480 pixels and you'll find that format works well on all Web sites.

Taking large photos is best. Resolution will degrade if you ever try to enlarge a small image.

A very slick image editing program for Windoze users is IrfanView. It's a free download and works great.

Resize your images to 640 pixels X 480 pixels and you'll find that format works well on all Web sites.

Oh wow Mike, I forgot about that program... I havent used/heard that one in a couple years

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back