Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Car show season begins in S. Oregon

Northstar T

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Car show time started in Southern Oregon this weekend with the 34th annual "Expo show". obviously indoors in case the weather Gods conspire against it, but this year the weather isn't too bad anyway. this show is "by approval only" and for that reason it always has a very nice selection of cars. combine that with rules which allow the same car to be intered only once each 3 years, spectators pay to look ($7.oo), and the participants get in free (+ free food and other benys), and you have what is in my opinion one of the the best shows of the whole year. For those that say spectators won't pay to see a car show, you need to try and find a parking space at this event. it was still packed at 8:00 PM when we left last night, and will be the same starting at 9:00 AM tomorrow.

A couple Ts were in the lineup this year. some were loaded with bling:

395259966.jpg

Some were cars that I see driven locally, on nice summer weekends:

395259968.jpg

And some I only see at shows (but I'd sure make a driver out of this one if it were mine. I LOVE this center door named "Mr. Toads wild ride" ):

395259969.jpg

Russ

Car show time started in Southern Oregon this weekend with the 34th annual "Expo show". obviously indoors in case the weather Gods conspire against it, but this year the weather isn't too bad anyway. this show is "by approval only" and for that reason it always has a very nice selection of cars. combine that with rules which allow the same car to be intered only once each 3 years, spectators pay to look ($7.oo), and the participants get in free (+ free food and other benys), and you have what is in my opinion one of the the best shows of the whole year. For those that say spectators won't pay to see a car show, you need to try and find a parking space at this event. it was still packed at 8:00 PM when we left last night, and will be the same starting at 9:00 AM tomorrow.

A couple Ts were in the lineup this year. some were loaded with bling:

395259966.jpg

Some were cars that I see driven locally, on nice summer weekends:

395259968.jpg

And some I only see at shows (but I'd sure make a driver out of this one if it were mine. I LOVE this center door named "Mr. Toads wild ride" ):

395259969.jpg

Russ

Russ there starting here to the 20011 AutoRamma starts this friday and this is the show where the Riddler Award is given.I haven't been there for 3 years do to the crowds.

Russ there starting here to the 20011 AutoRamma starts this friday and this is the show where the Riddler Award is given.I haven't been there for 3 years do to the crowds.

Was this show in Medford or Roseburg?

Was this show in Medford or Roseburg?

The one I posted about was at the Medford Oregon Expo park. the one Rick mentioned is in Michigan I asume.

Russ

O'Reilly Autorama was here in Dallas this week end. I didn't think it was very good. No T Buckets at all.

O'Reilly Autorama was here in Dallas this week end. I didn't think it was very good. No T Buckets at all.

At the Indy World of Wheels, besides my '27, there was only 1other bucket in the show and 2 or 3 23's-27's in the MotorRama '62 area

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back