Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

Looks GREAT !! Hope mine looks as good as yours. Ever since I was 16 years old , I wanted to build custom cars ( 72 y.o now ). I've done 8 or 9 v8 engine swaps in the past ( big engines in little cars ). So …. I was customizing all along but didn't realize it . LOL!! So........Build your dreams everybody. Make them happen. You go Cooter !!

Corrugated plastic. 4x8 sheet was $13.00. it's what my upholstery girl uses to attach upholstery to. Gonna try and get it all ready for her

I built a aircraft in my garage and stopped when my wife got sick with Breast cancer for the 3rd time so it sat for 18 months try going back to work on that after , When you go down the runway for the first time and hit 90 mph thinking did i forget anything then lift off , makes the little hairs on the back of your neck lift also LOL Guy

Cooter, where did you buy that? IT looks like cool stuff. I saw some stuff at Menard's similar to that 1/8" and 1/4" thick X 4' X 8'. Quite a bit more expensive than yours. Cost about $30.00 or $50.00 depending on thickness. Material was UHPE.

Cooter, where did you buy that? IT looks like cool stuff. I saw some stuff at Menard's similar to that 1/8" and 1/4" thick X 4' X 8'. Quite a bit more expensive than yours. Cost about $30.00 or $50.00 depending on thickness. Material was UHPE.
Advanced plastics in Nashville TN

What color pin stripes? Had a forest green 69 Mark III that just got painted and the painter suggested a light green pin, I'm glad I went with his suggestion.

FB_IMG_1553820704793.jpg I may go with that apple color you speak of or straw as he called it. He said he would know what to do once he saw it.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back