Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

cooters T bucket build

Na .. once you have done it once or twice its easy ,, kinda like being 17 again.
Ya should be saving all your pics on a safe place anyway.. this will just get ya there.

If you are running windows, there is a 'snipping tool' looks like a pair of scissors on an oval. Have a play with that. Open up your pic to full screen, go to snipping tool and you can save it to a folder in a number of different sizes.

Ok. Here goes. I posted the pics you see to Facebook. I then clicked on that picture and saved it back to my smart phone. Or I could do this from laptop. I then click on upload file at bottom middle of this box you are reading and I go to Facebook file in phone and then click on picture I want to add. Since it went through the ringers to go on Facebook it's automatically resized to fit on here.

Oh no Cooter, you have drunk the CoolAid. You have succumbed to a life of leisure. The T experience will never be the same.

Could we have specs and a couple of pics ?

John

How big, how tall, how long, how wide, how many pounds(tow weight), how much tongue weight, how many axles, how much was it (if that is too personal, you don't have to answer), what part of the country where it was purchased.

John

Cooter now you gona and done it now every one wants to see that trailer........LOL.......Folks that photo posting is the cats-meow try it you will like it, so much easier that PhotoBucket and not near as expensive.......LOL....

Back to that trailer & the truck you pull it with......Nice photos by the way........mike wade said that.....

Are there any Tips/Tricks to measuring tongue weight? Bathroom scale only goes to 300 pounds.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back