Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Corbin body

T-Buckeye

I was looking to purchase a body from a manufacturer closer to me to save on shipping. I found Corbin Rods in Georgia. Has anyone dealt with them and knows the quality of their bodies? Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

No he's like everyone else he didnt put his city and state down so we have to guess where these people are when they ask for help.He's from Ohio.

There are builders of bodies that are much closer to Ohio than Valdosta, Georgia. There is one in Tenn. that is close to Ron Pope of RPM Motorsports fame for one. Tenn. is a whole lot closer to Ohio than Ga.

Jim

Hermans Fast Glass here in Knoxville does some great bodies. I was just talking to him the other day and they have a new body. It is a 10" stretch with all 10" in the firewall. Has an opening door with steel around the door edge. He said it sells for $725.00

I have to take some parts to him here in the next couple of days I'll get some pics for you guys.

:woops:Rick, I apologize for not having my state on my profile. But, the reference was for information on the company not for a closer company, so I didn't even think about it. If it gets me information, I am willing to let everyone know my shoe size if they want to know:lol:.

RPM said:
Hermans Fast Glass here in Knoxville does some great bodies. I was just talking to him the other day and they have a new body. It is a 10" stretch with all 10" in the firewall. Has an opening door with steel around the door edge. He said it sells for $725.00

I have to take some parts to him here in the next couple of days I'll get some pics for you guys.
Geez, if that price is for his basic kit with tranny hump,dash,floor and bed with a door...that is a heck of a deal:D.

As Ron posted earlier i think if i was looking for a body i'd get this one.

Heck yeah. I am going to give Rick at Hermans,a call in the morning and get some more details on the body. It sounds like a heck of a deal.

I think Ron said someplace that he's not a very good customer relations guy either.So watch out.

I have talked to Rick at Hermans and found him to be VERY personable. I was going to try to get a body from him and he made one for me before I sent him a deposit. I was going to look for him at the NSRA show but had some family problems come up at the last min. and had to back out on the buy for a while so I called him and he was real understanding, so if he hasn't sold it he has one for you. I'll buy from him when I get over this tight spot for sure. When you talk to him, tell him John from Atlanta said HI.

I will make sure I do that for you John.
Talked to my girl, she said she would rather I get the body without the opening door. She wants to jump in, it adds to the "hot rod" feel:eek:. She sure the heck suprises me sometimes. Hey, it saves me a 100 bucks, I ain't gonna complain.

How tall are you?Think about the extra leg room with a 10" stretch in the cowl area.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back