Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Custom front axle wanted

der Spieler

Does anyone know where I can have a front axle made. I need an axle that is 38" eye to eye with a 4" drop made from 2" x 1/4" wall DOM

RPM did a bang up job on mine!

Tbucletteardown202.jpg

38" eye to eye? Usally they are measured king pin to king pin, same thing? Anyway I just drew it up and Ron made it...

Axletopview.jpg
RadiusRods.jpg

Axleshots.jpg

Curiosity has the best of me. What are you building that would use that narrow of an axle?

I have an axle that I built from a short piece of tubing that was left over that is 45-1/2" center to center on the bosses with a 4" drop. It's 2" x .250 D.O.M. Most run around 50".

????

Axle-455Inch.jpg

GAB said:
Curiosity has the best of me. What are you building that would use that narrow of an axle?

I have an axle that I built from a short piece of tubing that was left over that is 45-1/2" center to center on the bosses with a 4" drop. It's 2" x .250 D.O.M. Most run around 50".

????

I'm building a Modified Roadster to run at Bonneville. The narrower the frontal area the less drag.

Al.....Thanks for letting me know that Ron can build axles. We've emailed back and forth and I will be sending him plans after the first of the year.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back