Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

D - bucket -- dodge modified - 292 i6

sharpmark

20170927_171034 (Small).jpg
20170927_170836 (Small).jpg

so this is what i'm building at the moment - Slowly.
chevy 292 an powerglide an 39 ford banjo rear.
Motor will be supercharged after its run in and diff centre will be changed to a quickchange after I find a foundry that can cast up a centre section from the patterns I acquired.
Anyone know why one picture tipped over ??

Welcome back, Mark! (or should I say 'mate' :roflmao:) It's been awhile.
Re: tipped pics - mine sometimes do that, too. I have found that if I crop the picture slightly and then repost it, it usually rights itself. o_O

I like your build plans. Should be a 'torque monster' when you get that stovebolt up to speed!:thumbsup: What are your plans for wheels/tires?

20170927_170836 (Small) (2).jpg Lets see if this works...........Yea!! it did.....

Very interesting build.

Ok, its been awhile but things have progressed well and i am still working on this, along with a 1934 Oldsmobile sedan and a 1928 model a roadster.
Will sort out some more photos soon, as i am now at painting stage and final chassis assembly

Great to see you posting again. Looking forward to seeing that neat little Dodge bucket come together. As I recall, it's powered by a GM 292, right?

Looks like a clean and nicely organized shop !

Looks like your Dodge bucket body has been sectioned, like a lakes modified. Will there be room for a passenger?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back