Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

DAILY New Content

one finger john

Mike, good evening (8:04 p.m. West Coast Time). Quick question, what button do I push to get a summary of all the new posts for the day up to time of inquiry? Can I do this for the previous day or a specific time period? Hope everything is well w/you and please know that this site (with your guidance and thought) is one of the most enjoyable and interesting on the web.

Be well, stay sane and hope to hear from you soon, John

You have two options. You can view all new posts since your last visit or you can view all unread posts. I can't make it work with time of day.

Click on the attachments to see them full size

new1.png

new2.png

The above attachment shows where to make your selection. Once you have chosen, be sure to save your changes.

new3.png

You can then use the above-indicated link to view new content.

Yesterday evening I went to "new content" and a listing of all the new content for the past day was listed. There was also a a box that allowed setting for the past week, month, and I believe the last year. I KNOW I saw that page.
Thats' why I thanked you for the ability to review the past 24 hrs. of new content. I am not crazy, I saw it, changed the settings to week, month, year. Where did it go? How do I get it back? Are you test running something? Seriously.

John

Yesterday evening I went to "new content" and a listing of all the new content for the past day was listed. There was also a a box that allowed setting for the past week, month, and I believe the last year. I KNOW I saw that page.
Thats' why I thanked you for the ability to review the past 24 hrs. of new content. I am not crazy, I saw it, changed the settings to week, month, year. Where did it go? How do I get it back? Are you test running something? Seriously.

John
O.K. mystery solved ! Started looking, went to portal, clicked on active topics, BINGO ! Call off the dogs ! Man o man Mike, you have a lot of stuff and a lot of options here, probably more than a lot of people realize. Thanks for making me work for the answer. I'll remember this now.

John

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back