Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Damn Canucks are takin' over the board, eh?

Lee_in_KC

Just kidding guys. My first wife was from Calgary (we actually were married there). We spent two weeks every summer in Calgary in the 70s and 80s. Great weather, fantastic people. My former in-laws (native Canucks) are still my best friends. Too bad the ex is such a... well, umm, "challenging" personality (even the ex-in-laws think so. They like me more than her! :eek:).

God save the Queen!!!!! If you cant beatum i guess!!!!! Join um.

You'd like Canadians, rooster. They're like Americans except they're nice and they have manners.

Manners would be a nice change.

Hey hey!!! I resemble some of those remarks! ;)

Unfortunately we are losing the manners we once had.
I won't be like others and say that we are becoming more "Americanized". That would be bad manners. :eek:

And we don't all speak French or say, " Eh " all the time.
That'd be like me thinking that every American says, " Y'all " at the end of each sentence.

But, yes... we are quietly invading you. Shhhh.

Now... Mes Amis ... pass the snow shovel, eh? Mon Dieu.

Love this board.

GizmoJoe

We don't talk like that down here... or do we y'all?

Be careful my Father is French Canadian and yes he has manners. Of course he is also a minister. I miss him every day especially when working in shop. He was a great supporter of my wild projects.:D:):):):):):):)

Neither my son, me, my father, nor his father could speak French.
But my last name is as French as it could be.
Hope y'all don't hold it agin' me. ;)

I do not speak French either When my father became an American he forbid french in his home. He said he was an American and would only speak english. The only time I heard him speak french was when he would smash a finger.Sure different now. People move to America and expect us to learn their language.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back