Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Date change for the Bash

B.C.

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Last year there were 4 separate t bucket events in Mountain Home AR. Each one was good in it's own respect but it's time to make some adjustments. Here is the new plan for Spirit. Having moved our manufacturing to Flippin AR this past year we are now fully engaged in that community, they are highly supportive of car events and we were part of a great September show in that community last year. This coming year we have decided to move the Bash to September 5-8 to coincide with the existing event. The Bash will have the same format with a lot of cruzin, the Saturday show will be in Flippin. Mountain Home will still be the location for hotel arrangement's.
For those who have planned to come to the event in June, not to worry. Bro T has decided to sponsor a car show open to all cars to benefit ALS. ( His wife died of that last year) The event will be June 30 and open to all cars. That show coincides with and is part of the Red White and Blue festival in Mountain Home. I plan to make sure I have from Wed on of that week free to be involved with anyone who comes to that event. The Ozarks is a great place to spend some time and per capita we may have the most T buckets in the country. We hope you put a visit to the Ozarks on you to do list for this year and when you get here we sure would like to see you.

Bob/Josh: Do you guys have the info on Host Hotels and such yet? I checked the website and it didn't pop out at me. I think we're gonna take the trek from Indy this year with the '27's and make the Bash in September. We're making our plans and want to start lining up the accommodations. Also any more info on the planned cruises?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back