Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Daytona turkey rod run

We used to go but have not gone for the last couple of years. I don't know if we'll go this year or not. Now that all the rain seems to have subsided perhaps I could meet up with you and meangreen over in Titusville at that Hot Dog Shop. I've not been to Titusville since they stopped having the cruise on the street in town.

Jim

I'll have to get back to you on that, Smokey. My son sometimes lays claim to the coupe if I'm driving the roadster...:rolleyes: I'll be there at least one day, but not sure which. Meantime, there is a show at the New Smyrna airport this Saturday (Oct. 18th) and the Daytona Dream Cruise is next week (Oct. 24th & 25th)...:cool:

Smokey the fall swap meat in Moultrie Ga is the weekend before thanksgiving as well. Ron is bringing my frame down, and bringing his parts wagon. Lots of good stuff to be found there and can save you a lot of money on all those odds and ends you wind up needing. Usually has a great turnout in the fall.

Yes we are coming to Moultrie!!!!

I was thinking more a passenger than anything else meangreen lol. I am going to shoot for Saturday for the turkey run. Unfortunately I have to work this coming weekend. :(

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back