Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Different Body Question???

engine24355

Okay, I know this may sound like a stupid question, but this is something I have been curious about for a while. Anyone know or ever tried to put a different year body on a T-bucket frame? In other words, is it possible to put a Model A body or 32 body on an existing T bucket frame? The next question would be, what kind of titling and registration changes would have to be made. Just curious if anyone has any insight on this.

Thanks!!

engine24355 said:
Okay, I know this may sound like a stupid question, but this is something I have been curious about for a while. Anyone know or ever tried to put a different year body on a T-bucket frame? In other words, is it possible to put a Model A body or 32 body on an existing T bucket frame? The next question would be, what kind of titling and registration changes would have to be made. Just curious if anyone has any insight on this.

Thanks!!

To answer your question with a question WHY? a tbucket is a narrow car a 32 is a wide car you could put the 32 on a t frame but you would have to put side extentions to support the body and the 32 body is alot longer than a t so you would have to extend the frame. i dont think you should waste you brain cells on this prodject.Do you have a t now?Or just a frame?

I'm building a frame now for a model A pick up that's basicly a t bucket frame tweeked a little bit. A '32 might be a bit of a stretch although i have seen a channeled deuce coupe on an A frame that looked good.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back