drivers veiw

tfeverfred said:
But it's a dry heat.:lol:

donsrods said:
So is Hell!! :eek::D:lol:

Don

Like this?

dry_heat1.jpg

I prefer Freds wet heat to my dry heat though. :)

Hope you enjoy this...I sure do everytime it happens.

I'm going to post a link to my Flickr page. Please let me know if you can view the photos there. I have a couple hundred (yes, you read that right) pages of photos of T events, along with other stuff, and you are welcome to look at all of them. There are photos from almost every nationals, local events, etc. There are cruise pictures, also, and photos of many of the NTBA members who have attended the events.

As I say, I'm not exactly sure how to link to the whole thing, so if it doesn't work, let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/17801540@N07/

andy fadster said:
Hope you enjoy this...I sure do everytime it happens.

Cool vid, but your driving on the wrong side of the road. :lol: J/K

RPM said:
On Dolly Parton Parkway in Sevierville, TN. Splattered bug and all.
tbucketmoving019.jpg

Sweet, :D !!!

Been out that road several times, all on a GoldWing. We have a Tenn. rally in Pigeon Forge every year. In fact the rally is next weekend, this will be the first year that we missed, got to save those nickels for the T-Bucket.LOL

I remember that classic scene where Johnny Carson was interviewing Dolly and he said "I'd give a weeks pay just to get a peek at those puppies." :rofl::lol:

Don

This pic was taken by Don (aka TNT elsewhere), and it was one of my favorite pics ever until I got to take a picture behind the wheel of MY T BUCKET!!! But it's still a GREAT PIC so I'll post it here.

Driving.jpg

My first drive ever - picture inspired by Don's pic.

249112229_9a5034e079_o.jpg

And this one was taken a month later... dead bugs and all on the drive back to Memphis from the 2005 NTBA Nats.

231147193_6a23a43de1_o.jpg

I have DOZENS more driving pics. I take pics when I'm not playing Bugle while driving.

Thanks Dennis, June 1 it's mine and I'll be taking lots of pics so watch for that thread around that time. It'll be T - related... lots of GARAGE pics right?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back