Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Electric fan mounting pics request

Jetmech 727 I am a FE on a 727-200 or should i say i was , also a long time pilot and A&P , like your fan set up , i just changed my upper hose to the normal black hose like you have the other was pretty but had too many leaks

Jetmech 727 I am a FE on a 727-200 or should i say i was , also a long time pilot and A&P , like your fan set up , i just changed my upper hose to the normal black hose like you have the other was pretty but had too many leaks

Guy, I use to sit in your spot as well as left & right seat out on engine run. I started my airliner career as an A&P on the 727 back in 1990 and have since been to school and currently maintain the MD80, 737, A320 / 321. We are currently phasing out the 80 as we did the 27. So it looks like I'll finish my career out on the 37 & 320/321. Miss the old 27. It was bullet proof tough. This new junk is so flimsy if you look at something wrong it's out of limits. Large doublers for something a couple thousands out is common place now because of all the chem milling current designs are using to save weight. When I walk out for the last time I will not be looking back. 3 more years baby. :) On the other hand my profession has tough me a ton I can apply to building hot rod's. :thumbsup:

I don't miss it I was never home, flying in England for a year kind of did me in , my wife had cancer 3 times after the second time I got off the road and went to work wrenching, built a sonic in my garage flew it the 25 hrs sold to a man in Canada. I finished it right after my wife passed away it was good to get my mind off things after being married 35 years you say to yourself what do I do now . I did keep my family aircraft for another year then it was just too lonely flying without my co- pilot so I sold that also .
The roadster has been keeping me busy but I have been driving it since the end of may going back doing somethings over that I don't like . Going to the car shows I see many stop and look it over but the other roders seem to shun me not sure why , see very few T's at the shows , I also have 2 rental homes so keeps me busy

Guy, I use to sit in your spot as well as left & right seat out on engine run. I started my airliner career as an A&P on the 727 back in 1990 and have since been to school and currently maintain the MD80, 737, A320 / 321. We are currently phasing out the 80 as we did the 27. So it looks like I'll finish my career out on the 37 & 320/321. Miss the old 27. It was bullet proof tough. This new junk is so flimsy if you look at something wrong it's out of limits. Large doublers for something a couple thousands out is common place now because of all the chem milling current designs are using to save weight. When I walk out for the last time I will not be looking back. 3 more years baby. :) On the other hand my profession has tough me a ton I can apply to building hot rod's. :thumbsup:
I have a relative that flys for AA now out of my Miami

Darlene, you have talent. I like everything you've done so far. Keep posting.

Thank you for the kind words.

I owe my talents to my grandfather, who in an era when young girls were not much included in typically boy endeavors, was incredibly supportive, and I have to imagine that many of you are a lot like him.

Please don't use big words like that. The attorney I write reports for finds them confusing, and so do I.

Thank you for the kind words.

I owe my talents to my grandfather, who in an era when young girls were not much included in typically boy endeavors, was incredibly supportive, and I have to imagine that many of you are a lot like him.
I think most of us are grandpas. very few young ones on this site. I would love to have known your Grandfather. Sounds like a great guy and I think he would be proud of his granddaughter.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back