Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Engine turning

Jhexide

looking for someone or shop that does engine turning
im In eastern Pa
id like to get this done on my aluminum dask and firewall, for my T bucket

thanks

That is how I did mine, but a much smaller piece. I did stagger the alternating rows to a half increment. I like your table.

It ain't that hard....You just have to start and then it is finished before you know it........Try it you can do it.........

Mike

LincolnuT,
What kind of a abrasive did you used? I did some when I built Jr. Dragsters and I used red scotts brite pads. The only technique was how long and how much pressure. I would count 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi.

T B 2-19 002.JPG
I thought I had a short video of this but I guess I did not save it cause I don't seem to find it......So yes I used a Blue Roloc and held it down for about 5 seconds and did not clean off the grindings until the last four rows so that I would have a little bit deeper marks as I moved toward what would be the back of the car, kinda of like a fade towards the front of the bed........I hope that don't confuse you too much.... Just make sure you have marks on the table and the work sheet to follow so that you can keep the lines straight.......Do two rows and get up and walk away for a little while or you will forget where you are at...........LOL......that may just be my OLD eyes and Butt....................

Mike

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back