Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Etiquette question before I get started.

Wyo George

Greetings, I already introduced myself so I'll keep this brief. I just have couple question so as to avoid any unintentional wrong-doings.

1. Before I start the T bucket, I will be doing a resto-mod on my '65 Impala. The build will be on a couple of forums and I was wondering if it would be wanted on here (the lounge maybe?) as well or if the preference is to keep this one strictly T related? I'm fine either way, just want to know.

Thanks,
G

Sounds good to me, I'm pretty much into all American iron. I'll save my time and not bother posting the '65 build on here.

Thanks,
G

Maybe a post in the lounge with a link to your build on another site... I think Mike used to run another site for more generalized car builds, but I'm not sure if it's still around...

Personally I don't care because I love all things about cars... But I'm just a guy with a shop full of T Bucket parts...

Sounds good to me, I'm pretty much into all American iron. I'll save my time and not bother posting the '65 build on here.

Thanks,
G
I have other interests as well, but this is a good place to get and share info on buckets. That American Iron is becoming rare these days it seems.

Thanks,
G
I like most American hot rod cars as well, especially from back when we still built them here with our own parts and people! I have several other cars, the t-bucket is new to me, and what interested me in this site.

I would like to see a '65 Impala build thread. Absolutely. I'm a car guy. I like cars and that falls into the category.:thumbsup:

Personally, I would like to see the build details. I enjoy seeing all kinds of builds, simply because I enjoy all kinds of cars. However, I polled the membership about maybe having a miscellaneous build forum, where members could talk about other projects they have, or are working on, and it was soundly voted down.

And no, I'm just not real high on passing link juice to other automotive-related forums, so I will thank you for not dropping links here.

@madmike8 , I closed that other forum down, quite some time back, as there was virtually zero interest in it.

Myself, I like specialized forums because the usually have better tech. Focus on one topic instead of a one size fits all type of site. No offense or bad intentions but I could care a less about a 65 Impala or a 65 Galaxie or whatever. I come here for the T's. ;)

Myself, I like specialized forums because the usually have better tech. Focus on one topic instead of a one size fits all type of site. No offense or bad intentions but I could care a less about a 65 Impala or a 65 Galaxie or whatever. I come here for the T's. ;)
I really like this forum and agree about the detailed info, but I have and like many other toys and enjoy talking about them with like minded folks. I like the 60's and early 70's American made stuff a lot, they take me to a better time and place in my mind anyways!

Oh I have other cars and I like all kinds of car but for them I go to sites that specialize in their area. If I want to talk Cobras there are a couple really good Cobra sites. If I want to talk 460 Ford stuff there are a couple really good sites for that too. Same with Pintos and Falcons and 55-56 Ford and F150's all of which I like and all of which I frequent.

Oh I have other cars and I like all kinds of car but for them I go to sites that specialize in their area. If I want to talk Cobras there are a couple really good Cobra sites. If I want to talk 460 Ford stuff there are a couple really good sites for that too. Same with Pintos and Falcons and 55-56 Ford and F150's all of which I like and all of which I frequent.
I am sure you are correct. I haven't personally spent much time with any of them. I was at one point head over heels in love with Cobras. I still like them, just let the fire simmer a bit. I used to deal with a guy who owned mid Ohio mustang connection and he had an actual cobra with a 427 side oiler, etc...that was the apple of my eye, so to speak.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back