Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Explain this Body please

Thanks Todd for posting that info. I don't think I knew there was a web site, but then with advanced CRS, I don't know what I know these days! :eek:

The process has begun. All it needs now is your input.

[ame=[media=youtube]CBm7EyqNi2k[/media] - Dream on 23 and beyond![/ame]

Build the 23 Bob.Build it and they will come.Hmmm i think i heard that some place.hehehe

I've been looking for a more door Tub T for a while now. Can't believe nobody has a mold out there somewhere for one.

Still want to build a really low and light (VW powered) tub T.

T-Odd Are you saying a 4 door touring. If it is I think it is pure economics. The demand wont justify the cost of tooling. People would rather spend the money one would cost on an A, 32, or 34 . I may be wrong but I know I don't want to risk the time on one.

Just my 2 cents and it might not be worth that. When you stretch the area from the dash to the back of the car you move farther away from the dash. So then the steering colum has to be longer. I like to see the stretch in the cowl. mine is stretched 8" in the cowl and the body is 6" wider. Very comfortable and lots of leg room.

My wife is bugging me about a 4 door T sedan. My feeling is why stop there, why not buy 4 of the 23 bodies and build a limousine. (I take it back! :eek:)

B. C. Stretch the 23, and make it more like a 1917, don't use the 27 it would look too much like a Model A.

What's wong with a T Bucket Limo?

eddiemon-cal09%20t-bucket%20limo.jpg

To justify the cost of tooling up for popping off one four door tub body every couple of years or so is far too great and I understand that, but I know I've seen some fiberglass tubs... which means somewhere out there is someone that can pop one off for me.

I just haven't found them.

YET.

I don't even need opening doors - I want to be long and low like this

1258865661_3a24b92906_o.jpg

LOL on the limo.

The "door" vs. the seat placement on the low rider doesn't look right. Other than that, it looks good.

Maybe that's what I'm looking at. Something just didn't look right, but it is still good looking.

I still can't stop looking at that Limo. Something is wrong with me.

There's nothing wrong with the doors on the tub, it's a steel body the way Henry made it.

Might be that you're looking at the writing on the section between the doors.

Here's a couple more pics.

1258865661_3a24b92906_o.jpg

1259717848_c00ae7962d_o.jpg

1258865829_5c23889a78_o.jpg

Much better, you're right it was me looking at the wrong thing. The frame/suspension suits it nicely. After seeing the painted rims with the baby moon caps and big white walls from more angles, I now know what I want for my wheels.

All these creative juices are sending me into over load. Now I want a T lino, or do I need a T limo. Ya thats it I need a T limo. Now all I need to do is convince Ann.

Here is an Ann side note. Her and Josh are designing the next shop bucket we build. It looks like they have decided on the extended body we don't make yet and I don't see any way out of building one now.

Convince Ann the extended body needs to be a T-limo and you'll be set.:)

CATrip6-09T-BucketLimo.jpg

A friend of mine took this pic in LA this summer.

I do too Stude... even though shipping a body would have killed me.

I just realized I have a friend with a Bucket mold that might be able to pop off two bodies to build a tub.

525097152_2d3aa83f67.jpg

Too much work?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back