Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

First time t bucket owner

I am just getting ready to set the toe on my T , not sure how to check or change the caster on my set up

The caster will be hard to change with the arms you have. You will have to bend the axle to change the caster or change to radius rods or a four bar type suspension which are adjustable by moving the heim joints or clevis's.. Caster anywhere between 7* and 3* will work fine and you can go to a front end shop or just use an angle finder/level to check what you already have. .

Caster anywhere between 7* and 3* will work fine and you can go to a front end shop or just use an angle finder/level to check what you already have. .

If you have a smart cell phone, you can just download the angle finder APP, "AngleMeterPRO" and use that. ;)

It's pronounced "app" and it is the little icon that loads into your phone when you download the stuff for the angle finder. It's short for "application." You click on it to open the angle finder. o_O

App, once known as program or software. Don't feel bad, I am trained and worked in technology not that long ago and I struggle... It changes constantly, so it's easy to get left behind if you aren't on top of it...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back