Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Florence

Pushrod

Although most of the active members on this site appear to be well west of harms way, I would hope that those in the track of hurricane Florence have taken the proper precautions, and I wish them well in the next days.( I have family in South Carolina that have chosen to ride out the storm)

Please urge them, especially if they live in a particularly high risk area, not to take chances.

It's been exactly a year since we had 2 cat 5 storms come thru the VI here, and every day, anywhere you go on the island, you can still see the grim reminders.

Darlene

I road out the Sandy storm back in 2012. The storm wasn't bad, it was the storm surge that got me, 2 feet of water in my house. I didn't have a week to prepare for the surge,it was not predicted. I also lost one car, a truck and a motorcycle. Thank god I had insurance that covered most of the damage. If I had to do over again and had all of these warnings, I would have left for higher ground.

My son lives just north of Raleigh, NC. He said he had a lot of rain and wind. No damage. And more rain to come over the next few days.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back