Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Font size

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
Is there a way to enlarge the font size on the forum. I know I can make the font size bigger when I post, but is there a way to make all the sizes bigger?

Us old guys with failing eyes could read this so much easier. I like size 5

Have you thought about glasses? Just kidding.

Jim

Try holding down the control key on your keyboard and pressing the + key at the same time. Each time you hit it it will get larger, control and - will make it smaller.

If you have a Scroll Wheel mouse you can also hold CTRL key on the keyboard and spin the scroll wheel to make fonts larger or smaller.

If you have a Scroll Wheel mouse you can also hold CTRL key on the keyboard and spin the scroll wheel to make fonts larger or smaller.

Yea I knew that, but then it runs off the edges of the screen and you have to move the bars from side to side to read the whole sentence.

I already wear glasses, guess I need some new ones. LOL

Alright then Ron, how about setting the browser's default Font size?

If you use FIREFOX you can ZOOM Text Only. Select View -> Zoom -> Zoom Text Only, then when you do the Control + it only increases TEXT size, no the whole page.

Ron, I will look into increasing font size a bit. It's just going to take some time to do it. Every element of every page on the site is defined in a CSS file. So I cannot just select large font and be done with it. It is going to require scrolling through 79 pages of code to make the changes. And that will be just for the primary forum functions alone, things like your User CP, your Profile, the Gallery, etc. are all separate files. It's on my list to be done, it's just going to require time.

If you think you're dealing with small font, you need to take a look at this 24" monitor. I have resolution set at 1920 X1080. :) But is it ever nice when I'm working on something. I can have an image editor open on one side of the screen, a text editor open in the middle, a browser open on the other side and work back and forth across all three at once.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back