Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Frames

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
frame-1-1.jpg

Here is a pic of the frames we are now offering. These will build about a 100" wheelbase depending on how you locate the rear axle.

Made from 2" x 3" 3/16 wall tube. Shown is the 350 Chevy engine with turbo 350 trans mount. The trans mount is removable so you don't have to pull the engine to get the trans out. They are 26 1/2" wide front to back.

We have all the brackets and perches to finish it.

A bare frame with NO mounts or brackets is just $299.00 As shown is $399 and that comes with the rubber cushions and engine mounts.

Lead time is about 2 weeks.

Hello fellow Bucketeers, If you haven't seen any of Rons work in person his fitting and welding is top notch. He has built several pieces for me so order with confidence, you won't be disappointed, Eddie :lol:

Nice piece of work Ron!!

Ron

RPM said:
frame-1-1.jpg

Here is a pic of the frames we are now offering. These will build about a 100" wheelbase depending on how you locate the rear axle.

Made from 2" x 3" 3/16 wall tube. Shown is the 350 Chevy engine with turbo 350 trans mount. The trans mount is removable so you don't have to pull the engine to get the trans out. They are 26 1/2" wide front to back.

We have all the brackets and perches to finish it.

A bare frame with NO mounts or brackets is just $299.00 As shown is $399 and that comes with the rubber cushions and engine mounts.

Lead time is about 2 weeks.

Hello, Ron,
I'm a newby and still doing some research. Do you make a frame for the '27 T? Does your frame use friction shocks, or hydraulics? Are all holes drilled and tapped for body mounting ? Will the Spirit '27 T fit your frame?

Thanks

Were were you about 8 months ago when I started building my frame? I could have bought one cheaper than I built mine, but the shiiping would have killed me.:toast::lol:

Yes Craig all of the frames that are ordered with mounts the trans cross member is removable. I see no reason to pull a motor to change a converter or flex plate.

We used to run a Pro Gas Monza and could change the converter in less than 1 hour. These cars should be easy to work on.

Geez Ron, if you add any more items to your lineup you are going to put Speedy Bill out of business! :D Great looking frame and a super price. I know what 2 x 3 x 3/16 costs, you aren't marking them up a whole lot. Good job.

Don

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back