Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Free Magazine Offer

fluidfloyd

I have been meaning to post this but not always in possession on my laptop or the internet. There is a new print and digital magazine offered to any and all. The publishers basically revived the old Kit Car magazine and some of their staff. This is a very good quality color publication that is printed quarterly. You can also access it digitally including all back issues. No gimmicks or tricks. Just free and enjoy. I found out about is because the publisher bought the #1 prototype Scarab my son and I built for the Scarab Motorsports Group back in 2006-2007. The #1 true to the core recreation FIA Scarab is also featured in a later issue but that is another story. Lot's of different cars and tech articles I think you will enjoy it.
George
Reincarnation Magazine
| ReinCarNation Magazine
https://m.facebook.com/Car-Builder-Magazine-214863135277872/

Great info. Thanks! And I love that "murdered" Cobra.
BTW, any pics of the Scarab? (one of my dream cars!)

Great info. Thanks! And I love that "murdered" Cobra.
BTW, any pics of the Scarab? (one of my dream cars!)

Here you go Spanky. First car we took liberties with suspension and brakes as it was meant for the street. Second car I went to their shop to build as it was to be FIA certified for vintage racing in Europe. As this is a T-Bucket site I won't really talk about them here. I was contracted to do the necessary design work and complete construction of the first car. Did all the design work, front and rear suspension/ brake work and majority of chassis. To date this is the only FIA version built. Somewhere around 32 of the street versions have been built. I do not work or represent the company in sales. You are never to young to dream!
Still Dreaming George

| ReinCarNation Magazine

| ReinCarNation Magazine

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back