Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Front end and wheels

Ok guys here is the deal. I am no longer with jsdautoparts (not sure how to change my username). The new employer I am with has me selling some of his personal cars/parts. He has a 23 that these parts came off of. He replaced them with different parts that matched the new paintjob. These are polished.
If anyone has any information they can toss my way as I cannot find anything on these. All I know is that the front has a disk/caliper setup not drum brakes and that the tires are Mickey Thompson. Everything is in excellent condition, tires dont seem to have much if any use on them and the polish is still in great shape. Asking $3,000 picked up in phoenix Az.

Last edited:
Looks like a Total Performance front end, but not sure (it's upside down, never looked at mine from that angle). I think $3000.00 is pretty high.....I base that on a couple of assumptions. One, the tires may not have a lot of miles on them, but my guess is they are at least 10 years old and should probably be replaced. Two, those rear wires are kinda out of style these days, going to be a little harder to find a buyer for them. Front wires are a lot more desirable, but I paid $250.00 for the last pair I bought. If it were me, I would have asked $1500.00 (or maybe $1750.00 so I could negotiate down to $1500.00). But that's not to say you can't get $3000.00 for it, just that I think it's going to be a hard sell at that price.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back