Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Funk Ford

fletcherson

Not exactly T bucket related, but old Ford and project related. I have been contemplating building a Funk Ford. Basically, it is a Ford 9n, 8n, or 2n tractor converted from a 4 cylinder to a flat head v8. Just wondering if anyone has any experience on such an endeavor. I own several tractors that I use, although this one would be fully functional, it will be basically a toy. Of course I will complete my bucket first... just brainstorming.

Guys on the Ford Barn have done some of those conversions. Might check there for good info. I have read some of the topics on the V8 tractors . Interesting.

we have a couple factory fh v8 ford tractors around here. they don't use them no more but they sure like to show em. i have a couple pics i'll find and post.

I have been around for quite a few decades and know what PEZ is. But in all those years I have never purchased or even tasted them. Just never gave it a thought I guess. I always thought they may be like Sweet Tarts. Maybe I will tell the wife to pick up a pack for me and see what I missed.

Well, fletch . . . I think we've hijacked this thread to Cuba and back! :p:confused: Any more thoughts on the "funk Ford" tractor?

Tract shun.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back