Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Funk Ford

I just flip my glasses upside down. It works OK but I get a lot of strange looks.

I went to Walmart and bought reading glasses to replace bifocals for welding. Works great.
I order ten packs of reading glasses because I lose them, break them, scratch them... they are cheap on the jungle river and I have a pair in every vehicle or place that I need them because carrying them is out of the question unless they are on top of my head... crooked.

Fletch' I wish I could like that post many times cause my wife wants to know how many damn pairs of glasses I need, so I just tell her anywhere I am.......cause if I carry them they will not be where I am......Makes sense to me...

I have glasses in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, basement, garage, both cars and by the computer! They're just readers that I buy from Costco for $12.00 for 3 pair. They're cheap enough to have them everywhere. Works for me.

i was talking about my photobucket, i can get to it i just don't remember what my password is or what email i used. as for as my roadster goes i can't hardly get my feet up high enough to climb in.

i was talking about my photobucket, i can get to it i just don't remember what my password is or what email i used. as for as my roadster goes i can't hardly get my feet up high enough to climb in.

:laugh: That's funny, Odie. Oh well, you gave us ol' geezers a chance to moan and complain about our aches and pains - what I call an "organ recital." In the meantime, I lost a bunch of photos in Photobucket myself. Chalk it up to experience.:cool:

:laugh: That's funny, Odie. Oh well, you gave us ol' geezers a chance to moan and complain about our aches and pains - what I call an "organ recital." In the meantime, I lost a bunch of photos in Photobucket myself. Chalk it up to experience.:cool:
Yeah, photo bucket is high on my shat list... my entire build was on it... I do have them on my computer and camera memory card, but all the time and effort wasted... grrr! Lol.

finally got control of my photobucket again, thought i had a pic of another one that the man put aftermarket parts on but not with this one.View attachment 19159
I love the simplicity of the old tractors... honesty, so to speak. I have and like a newer (compared to the old Fords) Kubota diesel but also use an old Ford to mow the back fields... they sure don’t build em like they used to.

we got rid of all the old tractors and got a four wheel drive kubota with a bucket. i still hurt like hell after i get off of it as well, but it gets the job done.

we got rid of all the old tractors and got a four wheel drive kubota with a bucket. i still hurt like hell after i get off of it as well, but it gets the job done.
My Kubota is 4x4 with a loader. Great little utility tractor. My old 660 is easier on my bones.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back