Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Gary49 building my first hot rod

Next will be to order the coil over shocks for the rear-end and then start on the front-end.

Looking great, Gary. Will you channel the body? Will you add a pickup bed? Turtle back? Lakes-style exposed tank?o_O:thumbsup:

Looking great, Gary. Will you channel the body? Will you add a pickup bed? Turtle back? Lakes-style exposed tank?o_O:thumbsup:
The CCR body is already channeled 3". I'm going to get the sport deck from CCR also. I think it really makes a t-bucket look great. There is room inside it for a gas tank and battery. This is fun.

G'day Gary,
Hope the deck on yours isn't going to be up in the clouds like that one, spoils it for me, otherwise I like the look.
Regards,

G'day Gary,
Hope the deck on yours isn't going to be up in the clouds like that one, spoils it for me, otherwise I like the look.
Regards,
I sure won't. That one kind of reminds me of a skunk getting ready to spray somebody.:D

I think that Gary meant a short pick up bed. Or maybe a stock turtle deck, mounted in a stock position (which, when mounted in a stock position, is definitely lower).

Si? No? Juan

I think that Gary meant a short pick up bed. Or maybe a stock turtle deck, mounted in a stock position (which, when mounted in a stock position, is definitely lower).

Si? No? Juan
Yes to the later. The CCR sport deck mounted lower would look great in my opinion, for what that's worth.:laugh:

Si? No? Juan

I'm sure he's referring to the CCR Sport Deck. If he mounts it lower, like he plans, it'll look really nice.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back